Friday, June 29, 2007

How did it get so far...?

OK, so I have a few amusing stories in my repertoire from events over the past few years. Personal favourites so far include;

- My $1 victory on Deal or No Deal

- The free meal that never was at a well-known Melbourne restaurant

But possibly the strangest to date has to be the bogan baby name... started as a joke between a few friends, spotted by other friends in the paper, heard in discussions on morning radio, discovered in forums around the interweb and now even made a newspaper story. But I've probably had enough of it now, so if you want to know the details, get in touch... it's very very odd. Or you could just scroll down.

2 comments:

'Door said...

Remember, everything you read in the paper is true.

ps. The $1 check from Deal or No Deal takes the cake.

A-Man said...

Yep, everything you read in the paper is always true.

I should take a picture of the $1 cheque and add it to the blog...