Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I got donuts

No, not the good kind of donuts... like Spanish churros and chocolate sauce... or the best donut I've ever eaten (a vanilla-glazed square donut filled with orange-raspberry jam from a tiny donut shop in the Lower East Side, NY).

I got donuts as in I got nothing. By now, you all know my best blog story ever. The story doesn't end as well as it started... I never heard back, was never given the opportunity to be "proved wrong".

All talk, no action.

Cheers to PB for the inspiration for this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to the restaurant, make some noise alleging intimidation and see if you can get a free meal out of them that way.

A-Man said...

I wouldn't want to do anything that might actually encourage intimidation!

It's just surprising that after making the effort to track me down and make a big deal o fthe situation... nothing happened.