Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Half Way

So J-Star typed "twentysevenproblems" into Google because she didn't have this blog on her favourites yet.

Lo and behold... this blog was the only entry returned. Not surprising really.

But a moment later I got very excited... one result on Google - isn't that a googlewhack? (If you don't know what one is, search it out on).

Alas, "twentysevenproblems" fails on several levels... mainly because it is not a real word. And because it is only one word, and not two.

I like to think that, for a brief moment, I was half way there. It was one of THOSE days, so please, give me my brief moment of enjoyment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the indecision - which entry to reply to?

So not a googlewhack. Stop deluding yourself, boy.

A-Man said...

Well, like I said...one of THOSE days. So yes, I am an twit for posting the post twice.

Don't worry, I'll fix it tonight.

And in the morning, there will probably be 4 of the same post...