Saturday, May 19, 2007

Beta Blastacular

So there's a multi-player beta (test) version of Halo 3 available on my Xbox 360 at the moment. Which basically means, an opportunity for me to fill the appetite of the geek inside, and try and beat up/shoot up players from around the world online. Well, around the world does tend to mean "American teenager", although someone today had a gamertag that included "South Melb", so he probably wasn't so far away.

Anyway, follow my online exploits (read: multiple instances of getting destroyed in a computer game) at...
My Halo 3 beta efforts

And speaking of gamertags, here's an email conversation about mine...

"Friend" (read: Target Practice): you sword factor dude?
Me: That's me...
TP: okay, I thought you used "hello kitty" as your tag?
Me: Nah, man, isn't that yours? Complete with pink armour?
TP: no hang on, that's right, you used to go as "pussy galore"
Me: Doesn't matter what my tag was, still didn't stop me from smacking you
over the head with my battle rifle.
TP: I think you mean 'hand bag'.
Me: Battle rifle, hand bag... you're just as dead either way.

EDIT: If you have no idea about all this silliness, watch this...

No comments: